Thursday 30 July 2015

beautiful

If you know me, you will know that I grew up in the Catholic church. I have since moved away from the catholic traditions, and I know that there is so much wrong in the Catholic Church, but there is so much wrong in every church.
The only perfect church is in heaven where all the believers join together forever.
I strongly believe this.
There are always going to be faults in churches, always, because they are led by humans, but it shouldn’t be about pointing out all the wrongs, but more about highlighting the amazing rights!
Yes, there is stuff about Catholicism that I don’t get, but what I do get is the amazing kindness, humility and love shown by the current Pope. He shines with the true love of God, and is always aiming to be more Christlike. 
An example for ALL Christians!
Amazing!

No comments:

Post a Comment